‘her unjust captivity will serve as a vivid reminder of America’s contradictions;’
I think I would use much stronger words than ‘contradictions’ to describe America’s brutal, illegal rendition of Dr Siddiqui and her children and their subsequent detention and Torture.
The US,along with parties in the shameful Pakistani ‘Intelligence’ communities should be charged by an International Court [ICC however is Zionist controlled so expect nothing there] for kidnapping, Rendition, Physical and mental Torture and also possibly the murder of Dr Siddiqui’s 6 month old baby for whose life they were responsible at the time of their abduction. There should therefore be 4 counts of Kidnapping, of Rendition and 3 counts of mental Abuse of the mother and her 2 children.
What did they do to her children?? What happened to her 6 month old baby?? Did it die, was it killed or did the US/CIA Human traffic the baby and pass it on, for profit, selling it to another unsuspecting family; or even more shocking, keeping it to be used for some horrific dubious mind control purpose- this may sound ridiculous and conspiratorial, but there have been proven cases of Child Abuse of this type carried out by those that belong to Masonic Cults who also commit acts of child sacrifice rituals.
I do not say any of this lightly. I am not in any way being dramatic, and would not put anything passed Zionist America in its brutal actions against Muslims in this day and age as we have had witnesses speak out after their release from Guantanamo and Abu Ghraib.
Like Israel, the USA has carried out State sanctioned Terrorism, State Sanctioned Renditions and Torture of innocent Human Beings, Violated Internationally recognised Human Rights Laws and all of them who have participated in such cases as with Dr Siddiqui and her young infants, must be arrested and held accountable, from Pakistani collusion to US Collusion. Even her obviously [Zionist] Jewish Judge should be facing charges for not conducting the trial with justice and fairness. He is equally guilty for her present tortuous predicament and he is a disgrace to his profession as are so many of these Jewish Judges within the American ‘Jewdicial’ System with their Jewish Supreme Court Judges. He should not have been accepted by her Defence as his bias and apparent deep dislike of Dr Siddiqui was so blatant. All the contradictions and the apparent falsification of evidence against her makes a complete mockery of American ‘Justice’ and in fact speaks volumes about its inhumanity and lack of legal integrity that their Zionist based system is so void of, showing just who the real criminals and terrorists are in this sad tragic case and the many hundreds of others that we do not get to hear about.
All those secret renditions that still go on today, taken to a variety of countries, from Guantanamo, UK, Romania, Poland, Jordan, Qatar, Bahrain, through to India, Pakistan and Diego Garcia and Israel, to name just a few participants in this US led State sanctioned kidnapping and Torture Policy.
Many of these victims have been sold to their captives by odious corrupt Afghan Tribal Chiefs for monetary gain, or in this case by Pakistani intelligence, as well as those the US wanted for one reason or another linked to their perverse Zionist foreign policies.
I cannot even begin to imagine the horrors of Torture these poor citizens of our world are being subjected to, the mental and physical sadistic cruelty, being used no doubt as Labrats, as US/Israeli/UK intelligence try out their latest torture techniques, mind control and whatever else their sick horrendous experiments entail.
Decent International Human Rights Lawyers should form a new Legal organisation to defend and demand the release of such prisoners as Dr Siddiqui so obviously framed and falsely incarcerated, abusing her Human Rights in every way possible, just like the brothers at Guantanamo [and secret Diego Garcia and the West’s trained jailers in Bahrain, Saudi , Jordan prisons ]
To conclude, this new Legal International Body of Men of Conscience, should also charge all concerned with Human Rights Abuses, kidnapping, Torture and whatever other legal charges can be put against these Perpetrators and State sanctioned Criminals within Governments, Intelligence communities- CIA,Mossad,MI5, Military and Judicial/Police System.
As a woman and mother and a Muslim, my heart and prayers go out to sister Aafia and to her children whose experiences must be incalculable.
May God be with them all to heal the mental and physical anguish they are experiencing. They truly are cases that haunt one’s soul and one’s Human Conscience and displays the Bestial Nature of the Foreign Policy and Judicial System of all this US led War OF terror upon Human Beings that only serves the interests of the Jailors, the Torturers and the Medical/scientific Staff participating in these inhuman violent Acts of Human Abuse and degradation.
Unforgivable, Unlawful, Unfounded- Ugly to the very core of the Beast that racially mocks and abuses Peoples Human Rights and liberties for its own sadistic gratification.
Thanks for your excellent response. I posted the article on my website. The article you responded to is one of many that our enemies will use to demonize Muslim victims like our beloved Dr. Aafia and associate her with their manufactured image of Islam as depicted by ISIS. They have also already started associating Hamas with ISIS.
They created their false image of Islam via ISIS/ISIL and now they are going to use it for maximum gain. I am deeply appalled and terribly sickened to see how they want to use our long suffering sister in that way.
THE PEACE THRU JUSTICE FOUNDATION
11006 Veirs Mill Rd, STE L-15, PMB 298
Silver Spring, MD. 20902
DHUL QADAH 1435 A.H.
(August 27, 2014)
Assalaamu Alaikum (Greetings of Peace):
This comes in response to an article at foreignpolicy.com that a number of concerned folk have brought to my attention.
My Response to: “Lady al Qaeda: The World’s Most Wanted Woman,” by Shane Harris
As someone who attended the trial of Dr. Aafia Siddiqui and witnessed the so-called “evidence” first hand, let me point out a certain number of FACTS, which anyone can easily access by merely examining the court record which is now in the public domain.
1. The government’s star witnesses contradicted themselves so much under oath that they should have been charged with perjury; but they weren’t because they were the government’s witnesses.
2. The judge in the case, Richard Berman, was openly biased against Dr. Siddiqui from start to finish, and gave the prosecution virtually everything of consequence that it asked for.
3. Judge Berman ordered that the FIVE MISSING YEARS in this tragedy (2003 to 2008) were off limits during the trial. Those were the years when Aafia and her children were missing as a result of the rendition operation that was conducted against them in March 2003. The only way that any of the information about the kidnapping and five years of secret imprisonment came out was when Dr. Siddiqui took the stand and forced (under repeated objections from the prosecution) the court to hear it. She testified, among other things, of how when she was secretly imprisoned her captors would force her to copy documents in her own handwriting, under the threat that not to do so would endanger the lives of her children. These were the documents placed in the bag that she was given upon her brief release in Afghanistan (the classic setup).
4. I find it intriguing how the weapon that Aafia was supposed to have attempted to murder U.S. personnel with (described in court testimony as an M-4 Rifle) has moved from the FLOOR to a TABLE in the years since the trial. The truth of the matter is (as the Afghan Police Commander stated in a sworn affidavit that was entered into the record during the trial), “The prisoner never touched a weapon.”
5. ALL OF THE HARD EVIDENCE WAS IN DR. SIDDIQUI’S FAVOR DURING THE TRIAL. The only bullet casings that were recovered from the floor of the crime scene after the fact were the bullet casing of the weapon used to shoot Dr. Siddiqui – fired from the weapon of an American soldier who panicked after abruptly, and unexpectedly, seeing the prisoner appear unrestrained from behind a curtain in the room. In this crowded room full of Afghan and American soldiers, FBI, and probably CIA, and the Afghan police commander she was the only one shot – because as the Afghan commander said, “The prisoner never fired a weapon” – only the American soldier did!
6. It is also important to note that while the jury allowed itself to be emotionally and psychologically bum-rushed into a finding of “guilt” despite the lack of evidence to support a guilty verdict, THE JURY NEVER FOUND THAT DR. SIDDIQUI FIRED A WEAPON! This was a determination that a biased jurist (Richard Berman) openly decided for himself – in a feeble attempt to justify a sentence of 86 YEARS for “attempted murder,” when many murderers throughout America don’t even receive a sentence like that!
7. Perhaps the most stark indication of the completely bogus nature of the government’s case against Dr. Siddiqui, is the FACT that while she was accused of being a high-ranking female facilitator for al-Qaeda (an accusation ridiculous on its face) SHE WAS NEVER CHARGED WITH COMMITTING AN ACT OF TERRORISM; she wasn’t even charged with “conspiracy to commit terrorism” – one of the easiest charges that an out of control government can bring against someone where hard evidence is absent. (We see it all the time with the preemptive prosecution cases involving young Muslim males in America, with the agency of government paid agent-provocateurs.)
And despite never being charged with even one terrorism-related count, we still find writers and “journalists” retailing the same old garbage. In this regard, I am reminded of the words of the French philosopher Voltaire: “Those who can make us believe absurdities, can also cause us to commit atrocities.”
I could go on and on, but I’ll stop here with a few final points. When Dr. Siddiqui was kidnapped with her children in March 2003, I believe it was based solely on devilish Dick Cheney’s “One Percent Doctrine.” Part of the same faulty reasoning (or deliberate con) that carried us into a full blown war with Iraq based on “weapons of mass destruction” that didn’t exist. Dr. Aafia Siddiqui was targeted because she was a brilliant and actively committed Muslim woman, or she was “collateral damage” resulting from faulty intelligence.
If the latter, there has been a determined regime of cover-up ever since! She is like the innocent men and boys of Guantanamo, who were bought and sold like livestock – shamefully at the hands of some of their very own so-called Muslim brethren. As in the case of Gitmo, to admit mistakes were made, and that innocent lives were severely damaged or destroyed would undermine the whole raison d’ter for an unending, profit driven war!
At a time when the U.S. and Pakistan were still animatedly denying that Dr. Aafia Siddiqui (and her CHILDREN) had been targets of rendition at the hands of American and Pakistani agents (during the corrupt Musharraf government), the former foreign minister, Khurshid Kasuri, admitted they were, and expressed his profound regret for sharing some responsibility. That’s an EXPLOSIVE ADMISSION that no sane person would make willy-nilly. His conscience was apparently weighing heavy on him. Let us pray that the conscience of those with the power to set this innocent woman free (after 11 years of living hell) will awaken and also compel them to do what is right.
Of the three children who were kidnapped along with a loving mother – their ages at the time of the 2003 rendition operation were 6, 4, and six months – the two oldest (American citizens by birth) were returned to the family home in 2008 and 2010 respectively. The youngest child, who was just six months old at the time, is still missing to this day and presumed dead! Former U.S. Attorney General Ramsey Clark, now 85 and still active, has described Dr. Siddiqui’s plight as “the worst case of individual injustice” that he has ever seen. In this writer’s quarter century of human rights work in America it’s the worst I’ve ever seen.
BUT DON’T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT, OBJECTIVELY RESEARCH THE CASE YOURSELF!
Finally, the FACTS noted above are the reason why millions of people around the world (including “militants,” “jihadists,” and/or “terrorists” in Muslim populated countries) are calling for this prisoner’s release. As long as she remains imprisoned in America her unjust captivity will serve as a vivid reminder of America’s contradictions; it will also serve as a source of anger and antagonism toward an unjust and fundamentally un-American foreign policy ….the better of the “two Americas” that is.